Skip to content
- Takeo Tea Farm, Superior Sencha Kodawari, from Yunomi Life
- Takeo Tea Farm, Summer Sencha, from Yunomi Life
- Kurihara Standard Sencha, from Yunomi LifeI thought the packaging was pretty plain and hadn't expected much out of it. I added it to my order because it was cheap. It has turned out to be one of my favorites from Yunomi Life.
- Yamane En Tea Shop, Yuikamatsuka Village, Fukamushi Sencha, from Yunomi Life
- Hachimanjyu Yakushima Standard Sencha, from Yunomi Life
- Furuichi Seicha Farm, Karigane Kukicha, from Yunomi LifeKukicha is tea made from tea stems. Karigane is a slightly higher grade of kukicha. Karigane means "cry of the wild goose", and its called that because wild geese will sometimes land on driftwood while migrating to rest, and it is said that karigane looks like little rafts of driftwood while it is brewing.
- Chasandai Tea Factory, Sakura Sencha with Sugared Sakura Leaves, from Yuknomi LifeSencha mixed with sugared cherry leaves and blossoms. It is the tastiest floral tea I have ever had. It doesn't taste like perfume at all. It is a really beautiful and gentle experience.